Sunday, July 17, 2011

Insomnia

Okay. I'm starting this post at 1:27 am. I can't sleep. I was tired when Lisa left. (She came over for dinner.) And now I can't sleep. I was laying in bed for over 2 hours! I finally got up and moved to the living room--the doctor recommended approach--and now I'm sitting on my couch trying to get sleepy.

Today I cleaned my apartment and spent a couple hours with my friend Amanda and her two kids. We walked to the park where little Audrey played, and then the four of us walked to the coffee shop where Amanda and I each had a drink. It was a wonderful afternoon.

Then I came home and my other friend Lisa came over. We had a fabulous dinner and watched a little Grey's.

Other plans for this weekend: HARRY POTTER! Some friends and I are going to see the new movie tomorrow afternoon. And I'm so excited!! One of the others and I are going to camp out a couple hours before the movie starts so our group can get good seats. The youngest person in our group will be 10, and the oldest is in his early to mid 60s. Quite an age span, huh? I think it's AWESOME!!

I would have been in the theatre for the midnight showing, but I couldn't get the next day off of work. So I'm going tomorrow instead, which is just fine with me!

Now, it will be almost the same thing. I'll see the movie on little to no sleep. :o(

It is now 2 am and though I am not much more tired than I was at the start of this post I should probably sign off for the night.

...

Sorry my life is so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment