The summer has started and brought some changes with it.
There has been a volume increase at work, and that means overtime. I'm not working the long hours I was in the fall, but I do go in early a few times a week if it's needed.
Since my shows have ended for the season, I have quite a bit of free time. I've spent some of that time reading. And what have I been reading? Well, I've discovered Harry Potter. It took me 3 1/2 weeks to read the entire series of books; and I'm buying tickets for the opening weekend of the new movie! So incredibly EXCITED!! The books are amazing. (I know several of you are rolling your eyes, right now, but trust me they are!) However, they do get better the further into the series you get.
My apartment has been sweltering. It seems to have little, if any insulation. I have heat, so I can turn that on in the winter, but no air conditioning. I have ceiling fans that I run almost constantly, and I open the windows when I am home, but it still is unbearable some days.
Sorry this post is so short. I'm planning to write another one this week.
Hope you all are doing well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment